Re: [OM] Anyone else tried infrared with E3 - and some other pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone else tried infrared with E3 - and some other pictures
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:00:02 +0100
Hi Chuck

I don't think so its a standard cokin 007 filter, but maybe it is
internal reflections within the lens.
and thanks for looking

meanwhile I added a couple more, this one shows Sami Klaus and his hench
men, I think it makes quite a frightening appearance for kids, I am used
to my father christmas being at the north pole and not seeing him.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/6716762_L89RL#428932630_Mswiu-A-LB

P.S.

Does anyone have any tips on IR photography with the E-3 clearly my
first effort is rubbish.