[OM] On free film...

Subject: [OM] On free film...
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:47:01 -0600
I recently read the posts on others experiences with free film from Kodak. I
was sad that I had none.

Then I did. Last Saturday, a box arrived in the mail. It was from Kodak!
Don't be envious, though, as it contained one 135-36 roll of TMX100 and
another of TX400. I'm not a fan of previous Tmax films, so what will I think
of the new? Will it require too much work in exposing and processing like
the old? Will I be surprised and give up Plus-X and Tri-X? I doubt it, but
I'll try.

I must have signed up for something some time ago.

Bill Pearce