[OM] A few shots at work-darn it

Subject: [OM] A few shots at work-darn it
From: Jerry Smith <proud_texan63@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:21:47 -0800 (PST)
   I don't know what is wrong with my email, I type everything out and it all
looks normal. Then when I see it come back up it's all run together like that.
I double spaced between every link, of the four I sent. When I received it back
it was all one line. Very irritating, I will try again with the links to
flicker.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/proud-texan/3079794069/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/proud-texan/3080635436/

    Has anyone ever seen this happen? I've been noticing it for a few weeks but
have never seen it this bad. I don't know if it is a problem with my laptop or
yahoo. This email is sent from my wifes laptop, so that may answer something.
Thanks for looking and thanks for the comments.

Jerry

Life is not a race, it is a ride. Enjoy it!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/proud-texan/