Re: [OM] Any Moose sightings?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any Moose sightings?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 15:27:42 -0800
usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I think it's been a coupala weeks and not a peep, unless I missed it---quite
> atypical.

Moose? Moose? I just know I've seen one around here somewhere ...

As I understand it, he got back very late Saturday night. Since then, he
has been in a sort of strange 'space', alternately busy with some stuff
that needed doing and in a quiet, contemplative mood.

As I understand it, he's finally tossed the 450-ish list posts either
from Andrew's auto-response madness or commenting on it and worked
through the rather active regular list posting from the time he was
away. I know from experience that he doesn't like to respond to a thread
without reading it up to date.

So it's possible he will return to a list presence fairly soon.

> Hope all is well.

Well, not quite a coupala weeks, but thanks for your concern.

A. Functionary
Moosesupport LLC