Re: [OM] FW: [OT] Help with PC Blue Screen

Subject: Re: [OM] FW: [OT] Help with PC Blue Screen
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:11:23 -0800
If you've had the computer awhile and it only recently started showing
problems, Chuck's advice to use Spybot S & D is very good. Also try Adaware.
XP should be quite reliable. It was several years ago that my daughter's
computer was infected with spyware. Spybot removed it.

If your computer is brand new, the only thing I can suggest is to try
eliminating software which tries to talk to hardware.

-jeff