Re: [OM] OM-3Ti Camera Review on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti Camera Review on Zone-10
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 16:36:57 -0500
Great review. I never considered buying one because the cost is simply
prohibitive for someone who has never made more than $20,000 in a year (and
that was an exceptional year). I have 2 OM-4T bodies, one given to me by
Olympus and the other sold to me cheap by a friend in New Mexico ($200 in
near mint condition!). They work well enough.

I would like to own a 35-80 lens though, given its reputation. I was kinda
disappointed that the review didn't really say much about it.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design