Re: [OM] FS 49mm filters

Subject: Re: [OM] FS 49mm filters
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 17:12:22 -0800
Now that I am no longer shooting with the OM system, I have a bunch of used
filters for sale. all of these are 49mm, all are in excellent or better shape.
No nicks, scratches, dents, ect! All are slim filters unless otherwise noted.

Olympus slim circular polarizer.                $30.00
Olympus L39 UV                                  $10.00
Olympus 1A Skylight                             $10.00

Heliopan KR 1.5 skylight                        $15.00
Heliopan KR 3 (81c) warming                     $15.00

Heliopan Green (for B&W)                        $15.00
Heliopan Yellow (for B&W)                       $15.00

Minolta #2 Close up lens  (not thin AT ALL!)    $25.00
(Multi element close up lens, this is the best close up add on I found for the
OM lenses.)

Tiffen BLK diffusion FX-3 (not thin)            $10.00
Tiffen FL-D for fluorescent light) (not thin)   $10.00

Prices do not include shipping.

I have sold a number of items on the list over the years, and also sell
on eBay as spokeandsprocket if you want to check my feedback. I accept
PayPal, Credit Cards, or check/MO from list members. Everything is
offered with full return privilege. You don't like it, send it back and
I will refund your money.

Jim Couch