Re: [OM] *(^&*%^^$%$@ verticals

Subject: Re: [OM] *(^&*%^^$%$@ verticals
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 16:19:04 +0100
Sat, 06 Dec 2008 21:28:05 -0800, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>...... When I load a batch of images from
>the Fujis into the computer, I select all that need a right rotation and
>rotate them all at once, then do the ones that are the other way.
>Doesn't take long.
>
>Moose

Hi, Moose. Does that imply that when making a 'vertical' shot you
sometimes hold the camera with the righthand end pointing upward, and
at other times with the same end downward?

I have never thought about this, and now I start wondering how people
do hold their camera when shooting. In my case all my verticals are
always taken with right end facing upward. I wouldn't even be able to
handle my camera (E-400) the other way around...

Frank van Lindert.
Utrecht NL.