Re: [OM] For sale - 4" x 5" film holders

Subject: Re: [OM] For sale - 4" x 5" film holders
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:34:54 -0800
Oh, almost forgot, my second camera, given to me by my dad when I was
about 7-8 years old, a Zeiss-Ikon Ideal 255 (with Tessar 135mm f4.3)
has non-standard, single-sided holders that require me to trim about
3mm off the long edge of 4"x5" film. But I suspect that's an exception.

I think this camera was made in Dresden before the war. My dad picked
it up when he was in the occupation forces.

:::: Beware the "dopeler effect:" if bad ideas come at you fast
enough, they seem like better ideas. ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, an (almost) fossil-fuel-free zone!
http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com
  ::::