[OM] Flash - was RE: *(^&*%^^$%$@ verticals

Subject: [OM] Flash - was RE: *(^&*%^^$%$@ verticals
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 20:03:53 -0500
Errr, a bit convoluted, eh.  I would agree.  So, the question is: does
the yabe radioslave trigger induce enough delay when triggering a T32
in auto mode  to prevent major interactions with an on camera flash in
TTL mode? My impression is that there is some possibly important
interaction when the sensed areas overlap, though this is based on a
small # of observations.  Should be a testable hypothesis.  Would be
interesting to have a slave flash with the delay mode.
Mike

Maybe I would if I could parse out the question.  :-)

Dr. Flash

http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/05/for-few-dollars-more-nikon-sb-26.html