Re: [OM] Flash - was RE: *(^&*%^^$%$@ verticals

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash - was RE: *(^&*%^^$%$@ verticals
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 20:39:32 -0500
"Because most digital cameras have a series of rapid pre-flashes before
actually taking the shot, this flash is programed to only fire 200
milliseconds after the initial burst, making it compatible with most
digital camera models."
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/213230-REG/Sunpak_018ST_Digital_Flash.html#features>

Dr. Flash