Re: [OM] On free film.

Subject: Re: [OM] On free film.
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 19:30:25 +1300
Hi all

Regarding my last previous message about the shots of Lupins, mint,
lavender and chives taken with my E1 - Zuiko 100/2 combination, I should
have added (and do now) that very often the 100/2 enables me to have the
tight composition I favour, and at the same time excluding busy / annoying
background detail. Unless I stop down a lot and they the background can
intrude again. It's frequently a real case of compromise / trade-off.

But the ZD Super 14-54 comes close, and has other advantages provided
one remembers to do a white balance for the non-sunny conditions that
favour good flower shots.

Cheers

Brian Swale.