Re: [OM] Photos - sf electronic music festival, etc

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos - sf electronic music festival, etc
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:55:56 -0800
I agree with Chuck. These are better than normal low cost scans in that
a wide dynamic range is retained. It isn't distributed very well, but at
least it's all there.

I might not go this far with a version for presentation. It's meant to
show how much more tonal range is in the scan than might appear.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Rutherford/Girl3.htm>

That's a great deal of shadow and highlight detail 'recovered'. "I was
lost, but now am found ..."

Moose