Re: [OM] Moose: Example of Fujifilm F10 Resolution

Subject: Re: [OM] Moose: Example of Fujifilm F10 Resolution
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:34:44 -0000
Here's on on the UK register, Chris!

http://flickr.com/photos/captain_flynn/2008697256/sizes/o/

Piers

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Barker [mailto:ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 December 2008 08:54
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

That's an interesting lighting setup, Jim.  I should think that it borders
on the illegal, though.  The navigation lights (clear and green ones) are
supposed to  be visible from a certain range of angles in the UK (120 deg
for the coloured one, I think), but the chrome or
alloy trim will reflect the light outside that angle, I should think.
Also, the clear light is supposed to be visible from the rear, but the
landing light (or taxi light) structure will obstruct that view.

But perhaps the FAA has different rules for lighting from the CAA.

Chris