Re: [OM] FW: [OT] Help with PC Blue Screen

Subject: Re: [OM] FW: [OT] Help with PC Blue Screen
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 09:12:46 -0500
and Webroot Spy Sweeper consistently gets high marks for finding
problems that other programs don't.

Try "decrapifier"  (at PC World, try find.pcworld.com/61726) , it's a
free program for removing unwanted programs installed by the pc maker.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977