Re: [OM] On free film...

Subject: Re: [OM] On free film...
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 19:35:28 -0500
C.H. Is right about photo labs. CYMK printing is used by companies that
print books, magazines, newspapers, etc. using printing presses. CMYK is
also used by inkjet printers like the ones we use at home, and is also used
by graphic arts companies and some photo labs who print large photographs on
large format inkjet printers. Home inkjets use RGB files and internally
convert to CYMK, while printing presses require a CYMK input file.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design