Re: [OM] T45 battery pack rebuild

Subject: Re: [OM] T45 battery pack rebuild
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 08:46:47 -0500
Casing halves are glued together at the factory (maybe cus olympus
thought no one would ever want to open it).  You will have to cut along
the seam or try to pop them apart in an effort to retain the casing lip
that is on one side (IIRC).
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com