Re: [OM] That G-RUVY aeroplane

Subject: Re: [OM] That G-RUVY aeroplane
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:22:07 -0000
Think again, John, the UK Register has entries from G-AAAA to G-ZZZZ (though
both of those aircraft have been de-registered, as it happens), and you can
choose an out-of-sequence combination, as did the owner of G-RUVY as shown
here:-

http://TinyURL.com/68fzvy otherwise known as:-

http://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=60&pagetype=65&appid=1&mode=deta
ilnosummary&fullregmark=RUVY

I can't think of an Olympus-relevant five letter word beginning G....

--
Piers