Re: [OM] Oly Master on Mac

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Master on Mac
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:21:05 +0100
Like most of the software that comes with cameras, it is a piece of
crap. I installed in on my iMac solely because Olympus makes you do it
to update the firmware in the cameras and lenses. I have never
knowingly sullied an actual image by processing it in Master.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu