Re: [OM] E-3 + ZD 50/2.0 Macro vs OM-1n + 90/2.0 Macro (usage)

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 + ZD 50/2.0 Macro vs OM-1n + 90/2.0 Macro (usage)
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:54:15 -0600

> In thinking about a theme, in the context of my message which got this
> whole thing started,
> I am all for a theme of "minimalism". i.e. for the competition/event
> to accept entries
> of photographs made with an OM-1/OM-3 which adhere to a style of
> minimalism, with a
> non-busy or stark subject being explored.

Khen and I have chatted, and we will offer the www.zone-10.com website and
gallery engine for this competition if you all are interested.  Full
hosting, etc., complete with grand prizes (We'll take from Bill's stash),
etc.  We can set it up in same engine and similar format to the LUG gallery.

Or, gag, use flickr.

AG