Re: [OM] E-3 + ZD 50/2.0 Macro vs OM-1n + 90/2.0 Macro (usage)

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 + ZD 50/2.0 Macro vs OM-1n + 90/2.0 Macro (usage)
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:39:53 +0100
Well I can't say I am depriving myself of anything, If I can't shoot
with the collection I already have then I might as well give up
photography,I just want to free myself from the constant reviewing and
bargain searching to concentrate on actually using the stuff.

It has absolutely nothing to do with my wife threatening to raise my
camera and computer tax from 50 percent to 100 percent ;-)