Re: [OM] Oly Master on Mac

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly Master on Mac
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 09:32:00 -0500
It should be on the main circuit but I love this translation:  "when a
continuity test is made in the shutter amplifier (M circuit board)
repair work, avoid to use the 3V tester for the case other than
specified in the outline of repairs.  The electronic parts may be broken".
When we instituted a program at Olympus Woodbury to rewrite some repair
manuals, we were met with bristling resistance from Olympus Japan.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977