Re: [OM] More on using the T32 in manual mode

Subject: Re: [OM] More on using the T32 in manual mode
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:45:24 -0500
You're just fussier than me.  The white's and grays in the first image
are actually quite well balanced in the range of your flash.  The
problem was that your coverage angle wasn't wide enough to cover all the
participants.  And, while not perfectly balanced, I see the second image
as perfectly acceptable after toning down the reds a bit and boosting
the blue.  It leads to white shirts that are a bit too blue to be
neutral but the rest of the image is improved, IMHO.

Dr. Flash