Re: [OM] More on using the T32 in manual mode

Subject: Re: [OM] More on using the T32 in manual mode
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:37:26 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I didn't for a minute think that you'd actually take my flash advice but
> decided I'd offer it anyway.
Oh, but I will, take it that is. Whether I will take any images using it
depends not at all on the quality of the advice, but on whether, against
my wishes, I get sucked into shooting something like that again.
> Where you were shooting was tough.  Most of my experience with flash
> photography is in a venue where I have had a high degree of control over the
> lighting and multiple flash units to work with... sometimes as many as five.

I knew I was attending some time ahead, but only that It would be nice
if I played photographer a day ahead. If I had been warned in time, and
if I were equipped as you and AG and others are, that might have been a
possibility. But then, others would have expected event photos to be
generally available. And I ain't playin' that kind of pro, nohow. Way
too much like work. :-)

> I'm not really sure if I'd have done much better than you in the same
> situation.

Oh I think so. At least you would have tried some fill flash, which
would probably have worked nicely.

Moose