Re: [OM] Minimalism competition

Subject: Re: [OM] Minimalism competition
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:40:51 +1100
Just tell me what configuration of body/lens/media gives me the most benefit
over all the weird criteria you come up with !

Do I get a bonus for using an OM-1 with a busted meter and sunny 16 ?

How may extra points do I get for hand holding exposures longer than 1/15 ?

...Wayne

> nsurit@xxxxxxx wrote:
>

> Then comes Brand Factor - Maximum of 200 Points.
> Olympus Camera, Zuiko Lens = 200 points
> Olympus Camera, Other Lens = 100 points
> Other Camera, Zuiko Lens = 100 points
> Other Camera, Other Lens = 0 points
> (yeah, you got it.  This allows anybody to participate with any brand
> camera
> and lens, but this category is 1/5 of the total point count, so look
> out)
>
> Camera Age Factor - This is the "Bonus Round"
> Age of camera * 10 points.
> (Therefore, a 35-year old M1 will be worth 350 points, a brand new Canon
> 5Dmk2 will be 0 points)
>
> Camera Technology Factor - Maximum of 100 Points
> Pinhole camera, no meter, no nothing - 100 points
> Mechanical camera, no auto anything - 75 points
> Electronic camera, auto something - 50 points
> Electronic camera, auto everything - 25 points
> Face Detection - 0 points
>

> Ken, I'm just wondering how many points one might get for using a Chrome
> Six??? Bill Barber
> --

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com