Re: [OM] OT---Wierd things going on

Subject: Re: [OM] OT---Wierd things going on
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 23:42:35 -0000
Chris,

As anyone who has heard me rant will know, I'm not a fan of the BMW car
.... but I have the BMW 2L Diesel Turbo Diesel engine in my latest
lovely motor (definitely NOT a BMW !), and it is superb.

I can confirm that, although my gearing and wheels, etc., are different
from Chris's, 3000rpm will be putting me somewhere beyond 95mph at least
(which, of course, we do not do on our roads ... right Chris ?)  ;-)

Jon