Re: [OM] Minimalism competition

Subject: Re: [OM] Minimalism competition
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 23:35:53 -0800
I was too quick to delete Moose's response. I think he was headed in a good
direction.

Suppose everyone takes photos they like using whichever lens they want and
the photos are displayed under each specific lens. A large photo database
could be built which could provide examples of the qualities of each lens.

So much for minimalist other than keeping the in mind the photos are
intended to be good examples created using the lens. No cropping, ideally no
vignetting correction etc.

If the photo database builds up large enough, people could make their own
judgment on bokeh and other characteristics.

-jeff keller