Re: [OM] Minimalism competition

Subject: Re: [OM] Minimalism competition
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:04:26 +0100
Nice idea, Can I send in a hand drawing taken with 38 year old hands and
eyes? How many bonus points for that?(and what if I have a terrible headache
while drawing and three little boys pulling my arms, come on dad, we want to
gooooooo...)

I'ld go for the KISS principle: any OM, standard lens @ f5,6 1/60 (that is
the mechanical speed). Just adjust circumstances to that!

Iwert.