Re: [OM] What type film?

Subject: Re: [OM] What type film?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:30:52 -0800
The server of my employer adds all the gibberish at the end of every
email I send.  AFAIK, there's nothing I can do about it.  If you're
aware of some clandestine work around I can employ, I'm all ears.  My
other option is participating from my home email.
If this is truly offensive to listees, I'll take that course of action.

Accept my apologies.  My friends and family find it equally laughable
when I communicate with them from work.