[OM] FS: Egret photo with calligraphy print

Subject: [OM] FS: Egret photo with calligraphy print
From: Richard Man <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:15:33 -0800
The quality of the Fine Arts Rice Paper has to be seen and *touched*
to believe. I have played with years on traditional washi, photo rag,
fine arts stuff, and for what I do, this is it.

http://richardfman.wordpress.com/2008/12/04/a-synthesis-of-two-themes/

Get a print for your holiday shopping for only $22, shipping
included. Besides, you will help me from having to sell more
photographic equipments.

Speaking of which, the following are still for sale:
OM 85/2, $250
Metz 54MZ-3, $225

// richard
// photo & calligraphy blog: http://richardfman.wordpress.com