Re: [OM] Failed to subscribe with Gmail a/c but success with Yahoo a/c

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:49:55 +0100
Hi K,

I am not a gmail user myself, so I haven't got the faintest idea on
how the automated email filtering would work. I'd suspect, though,
that somewhere you have a configuration that states "if From:
contains olympus@xxxxxxxxxx, then move to this folder" -- and
obviously, the olympus@xxxxxxxxxx-bit has now changed.

I have no idea how the gmail interface is wrt. this, though, so I am
unable to help. Anyone who knows?

Thomas