Re: [OM] (OT) Flickr account problems

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Flickr account problems
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:43:23 -0300
I might agree with Chuck - so far, have specific reasons.

Password can be recovered, I could do so a couple of times but was sort
of trial and error and being patient, a waste of time.

It has some specific advantages though, which you might judge useful or not.

Personally, I avoid Tags and Contacts and joining Groups.

Currently I'm not caring too much about uploading to a website: have a
couple of questions on unsharp mask for Chuck and Moose and everyone
else, which I'm still thinking how to properly ask - better study a
little more before.
It all started when Chuck posted a link to high-pass sharpening ( on
Nov. 20 ), and I am about to re-scan everything from the beginning ... :-\

Fernando.