Re: [OM] Friday Picture

Subject: Re: [OM] Friday Picture
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:41:28 +0200
Yes, it certainly does. Though, with this rather unusual and daring
composition, I might have taken it a bit further still, and cropped
away some of
the sides to make it a very very tall image. It may have even greater
impact then -
if it were me, in anyway. But certainly holds interest and has depth -
though, ultimately,
I am usually not one for portraits, so I probably not even have taken
this image. But the composition
is nice, symmetrical both horisontally and vertically on the thirds.

If you manually focused this, very well done...

regards,
Dawid