[OM] Calling Nykon shooters

Subject: [OM] Calling Nykon shooters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:59:26 -0500
Whilst on my round-the-country trip somewhere in the Painted Desert I
came across one of these Nykon HB-35 lens hoods
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/408528-USA/Nikon_4128_HB_35_Lens_Hood.html>

I was just setting on a stone ledge.  It was getting late and there was
no one around for miles so I considered it lost and tucked it into my
bag.  I'd forgotten about it until now.  The B&H listing tells me it's
only used on the 18-200 AF-S lens for the smaller DX size sensors.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=Search&A=details&Q=&sku=408518&is=USA&addedTroughType=search>

Unlike many @%%^$#^ Canyon lenses this one comes with an HB-35 in the
box.  But if you have one of these lenses and would like a spare hood
it's free for the shipping.

Chuck Norcutt