Re: [OM] I am the weirdest

Subject: Re: [OM] I am the weirdest
From: Martyn Smoothy <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 00:32:59 +0000
Ken,

The weird bit is that you are bothering to post this stuff about
digi-thingies.

If you're happy with your film cameras what's the problem?

Personally I'm still using my OM kit for 35mm & a Mamiya 67 outfit for
medium format - almost exclusively for B&W.

I do have an E-1 but I can't imagine replacing it with a newer DSLR in
the foreseeable future. Point is, just let the digital types get on with
it.... couldn't give a rats arse about the latest specs.

Martyn