Re: [OM] Lightroom?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightroom?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:27:14 -0000
Lightroom suits my various needs for image management and adjustment very
well indeed, but if you have an alternative method for managing your image
library, you may not find that aspect as overwhelmingly useful as I did.

And, Donald, I don't imagine that you need to tell Putin's man in wherever
anything about watching your use of anything.  Believe me when I say he
knows already :-)

Piers