Re: [OM] [OT] LED Christmas lights and an incandescent dimmer???

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] LED Christmas lights and an incandescent dimmer???
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 23:06:57 +0100
Should work, Chuck - I do it every year because I want the lights to
last longer - and they do indeed. But make sure that the string of
lights takes enough power. My dimmer will work all right with lights
between 50 and 300 watt, and some Christmas lights are less than 50
watts. In that case it might not work properly.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.