Re: [OM] OM2 curtain pattern variation

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 curtain pattern variation
From: Steve & Alicia Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:20:59 -0600
Stephan-
Just a quick summary...
The change in curtain mosaics seems to have happened before the change
from OM2 to OM2-N.
I did hear of one company (National Geographic, or Associated Press ?)
that special ordered later model cameras with the earlier curtains.

There may have been some other changes while the original OM2 was being
produced, but they are minor compared to the change that took place with
the OM2-N.
The N models went to shoe type 4 and the T series flash, added a limiter
for long exposures.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa