[OM] Anybody use a Kata bag

Subject: [OM] Anybody use a Kata bag
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:03:45 -0500
I had never heard of Kata camera bags until a few days ago when I was
watching a video by Will Crockett about location shooting using a single
flash.  Will, of course, has to plug the gear he uses and commented on
the large Kata bags he was using for all his equipment.  There was
nothing about how great they were for this or that except that he loves
them since the interior is bright yellow and it makes it easy to see and
find all your (frequently black) camera gear.

I forgot about Kata bags right away until I got an email sale brochure
from Adorama today offering rebates on Kata bags.  Strange.  Here I'd
never heard of them and now I hear of them twice a couple days apart.
Maybe Adorama has been offering Kata bags for years and I never paid
attention.  Anyhow, they have lots of models and they seem to be well
thought out and not too expensive.
<http://www.kata-bags.com/kata.asp?Version=Photo>  Kata is an Israeli
company which started out supplying gear to the Israeli military.  I
have no idea where the stuff is actually made.

Chuck Norcutt