Re: [OM] Anybody use a Kata bag

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody use a Kata bag
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 05:20:25 +0100
Kata bags are quite popular in Europe, and I have seen and handled
several models. In general, I find them bulky and heavy relative to
their capacity. I am sure they are great for protecting the gear, but
I do not think they are that good to work with, especially if you have
carry them around all day.

The yellow dividers can be bought separately in 1 metre lengths and
cut to fit any bag. I have them in one of my Domke satchels--that part
of Kata gear works very well.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain