Re: [OM] I am the weirdest

Subject: Re: [OM] I am the weirdest
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:17:08 +0000
We're going that way, Chuck.  I am less and less interested in
spending time at airports, being squeezed into tight spaces and then
again on the return.

We drove to Germany in 2008 for an excellent couple of weeks, but it
looks as if it will have to be somewhere that takes sterling this
year.  Provided that they haven't seceded, we might make another visit
to the glories of the Scottish Highlands.

Chris