Re: [OM] Tethering Using Olympus Studio 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Tethering Using Olympus Studio 2
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:30:31 -0600
Excuse the late post to this topic, but I've shot tethered with the E-1 from
Studio and I also shoot tethered with the A1 using DimageControl.  For
studio work, I absolutely love shooting tethered and consider this a
must-have capability moving forward. Seeing the image emerge on the computer
monitor instead of the dinky camera LCD is amazing and you are able to
better judge what is going on instantly.
Frankly, I do believe that the Olympus Studio's implementation of tethered
shooting is extremely good and seeing that tethered shooting is rarely
available through other brands, it must not be the easiest thing to do.

AG