Re: [OM] High-ISO performance Rant - Saying it with pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] High-ISO performance Rant - Saying it with pictures
From: "Richard Man" <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:19:04 -0800
Like Michael Johnston said, these new cameras are seeing BETTER than he (and
I) can. It's a little bit like shooting IR, you have some sense of what's in
there, but our eyes aren't good enough!

Hmmm... pushed slides usually look lousy. I may have one roll of 400X lying
around. May be I will give it a, um, 36, shots.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://richardfman.wordpress.com