Re: [OM] While on the subject of computer safety and back-ups

Subject: Re: [OM] While on the subject of computer safety and back-ups
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:32:17 +0000
Thanks for that suggestion, Moose.  I might get one of those if I can
find the drives at a low enough price to make it worthwhile.  Quite
surprisingly the Thermaltake drive dock is available in the UK for
about the same price as on that site, about GBP27.

I should be interested in your experiences when you have done your
tests.

Chris