Re: [OM] Boot disk cloning, was: - question re anti-virus program

Subject: Re: [OM] Boot disk cloning, was: - question re anti-virus program
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 07:23:53 -0500
I actually have Acronis version 9 which has been setting unused on the
shelf for about a year.  I don't actually have a disk yet that would be
the target of the cloning.  I just downloaded CloneMaxx which apparently
comes in two forms.  Both create boot disks.  One is to install on a
floppy and the other as an ISO image file to put on a CD.  I've never
done the latter and don't know how to proceed.  The user's manual is
something of a joke.  It tells you how to run the installer program to
create a bootable diskette.  It then tells you how to start the program
from the DOS command line and specify a language other than English.
That's the sum total of the instructions.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt