Re: [OM] While on the subject of computer safety and back-ups

Subject: Re: [OM] While on the subject of computer safety and back-ups
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 07:56:44 -0500
Too many years ago I guess.  I got the model number wrong.  There never
was a 3030, what I was thinking of was the 3330.  But that wasn't
correct either. The "Winchester" drive was the 3040.  It's important
since it heavily influenced the design of all later disk drives.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_IBM_disk_storage#IBM_3340>

Chuck Norcutt