Re: [OM] While on the subject of computer safety and back-ups

Subject: Re: [OM] While on the subject of computer safety and back-ups
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:23:52 -0800
> From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> BTWQ, it might interest you that one of the first disk operating
> systems was mad by... Apple. At least according to this link
> http://members.fortunecity.com/pcmuseum/dos.htm , FWIW.

I see they left off HDOS, which was quite superior to CP/M in its day.
It came with Heathkit computers. I built an H89 and (I think) an H8.

:::: Bush thanked the Canadians for their "Five-finger welcome." What
he forgot to mention was that was the total from five separate
Canadians. -- Randi Rhodes ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::