[OM] OT: Camera card help

Subject: [OM] OT: Camera card help
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:06:09 -0500
Greetings All,
  My wife graduated from college today after attending part-time classes for
10 years. She graduated magne cum laude and we are all very proud of her.
  I have a small problem though. My sister-in-law took some photos with her
Canyon Rebel and would like to download them to my computer (PC Windoze xp).
I use Photoshop Elements as an organizer, but when I insert her camera's 8
Gig card into the card reader neither Photoshop nor the computer in general
will recognize it. Any thoughts on why this would be?

TIA,
Charlie