Re: [OM] OT, Miramar Re: While on the subject of computer safety and bac

Subject: Re: [OM] OT, Miramar Re: While on the subject of computer safety and back-ups
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:06:29 +0000
No, it's a bomber; but take all the kit off and it looks pretty good.
Not as good as a Viper, of course.

But then all Viper displays don't look good:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/192468/f16_crash/

When the solo Thunderbird pulled-through (Split-S) from below his gate
height.

This is such a good video that we show our students as a lesson in
flight safety.

Chris