Re: [OM] where is the on off switch on the OM4T?

Subject: Re: [OM] where is the on off switch on the OM4T?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:10:12 -0500
The 2S, 3, #Ti, 4T/Ti have a curtain speed adjustment that is different
that OM-1 thru 2N.  Yes, adjustment screw head is in the bottom, but the
notched nut with locking spring is at the other end (top) of the camera,
buried under the circuit board.  If the screw head at the bottom is
pushed a little too hard, the notched nut at the top can separate from
the locking spring and cause the curtain spring to unwind.  oh

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977